Friday, August 15, 2014

Fall Booking Information...

Fall booking is now officially open!  Please read below for more information and how to schedule...

Firstly, please remember, no session date/time is official until I have received the $50 retainer.  I know a lot of my clients I only see once a year and some of you may have possibly missed the pricing change I made the first of this year.  Please review pricing details here.  A family session is $200, with $50 of that being due as your retainer.  Newborns are $250.
Also, please note: I refuse to overbook myself this year as to not miss out on MY family during this special time of the year.  So if spots get full this Fall, they are full.  Pictures typically take about 2 weeks to be returned from the date of your session.  Please plan accordingly if you need Christmas cards and such.  There are no rush options due to poor planning.  However, images are now being returned via an online gallery which speeds up the return time (please still allow 2 weeks).  And with this new process you also get a mobile app with every session included free!  

Keep in mind, I will still be scheduling pumpkin patch mini sessions during October.  Mini sessions are normally $100, but with the special, pumpkin patch minis will be discounted to $75.  If time or opportunity allows, I always like to hope I can schedule the same kind of special for holiday sessions in December.  These sessions fill up very quickly.  The clients on my email list always get first notification of these events.  So if you'd like to be included on the email list, now is the time to let me know!

Please contact me at brandyscottphotography@yahoo.com now to schedule your session!



No comments:

Post a Comment