Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Instead of posting EACH session...  I'll just post a little sampling all in one post from a few of my pumpkin patch mini sessions.  They were all A LOT of fun.  All of the kids were super easy to photograph and a real joy.  I love pumpkin patch pictures because all the kids genuinely LOVE going to the pumpkin patch so it makes my job easy to capture their happiness while there.  :)































Love including the grandparents...  :)








This family informed me that they used their pumpkin patch picture from last year for their Christmas card!  So this time around, we made sure to get a not-so-pumpkiny picture they could use if they wanted.  ;)








Thanks to everyone who came out!  It makes me really want to try to do more of these mini sessions.  Maybe a Christmas one?  Hmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment