Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sarah, maternity

I have had to keep this session a secret for way too long!  I had so much fun with this.  I'm starting to really love maternity photos!  ;)

But, Sarah is a super lucky girl.  Not only is she an adorably cute pregnant person...but she also has some super awesome friends.  One of which, paid for her maternity session (and most likely a newborn session as well!) as her shower gift.  In so doing, she wanted to surprise Sarah with her pictures at her shower so I had to keep a lid on them.

Well.  Shower was last week.  I hear she loved  her pictures.  So now I can share them with you!!!  :)

We started at her house, which was a dream.  Horses and tractors and barns and stables.  Love!


















This horse was better with me taking pictures than most two year olds!  I swear, he was posing....






Then, we finished at Coulter Field.  Baby Jack will be named after his grandfather, who was a pilot.  Plus daddy's into airplanes, so we wanted to incorporate this aspect of their life.  Loved it.  I can't wait to do more shoots out there!  Take a look....





And then, to top it all off...as we were finishing up, the sun was going down and the sunset was A-MAZING!  Which led to this amazing shot...







Breathtaking, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment