Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jessica and John


Guess who's getting married????  




EEK!  Soooo excited for these two!  I have a special place in my heart for this girl who will always be like a little girl to me I swear!  (sorry Jessica....I know you hear it all the time!)  Anyway, I could not be more happy for them to be getting married!!  And I am so honored to be a part of their big day.  But first, we had to do some engagement pics of course!  Jessica's bridal portraits are coming up next, but not for viewing here until after the big day.  :)

















The fun thing about working with adults is that adults travel easier and quicker and can pose quicker, which translates into being able to move faster and go to several different locations to get the look you're going for.  It was so fun for me to be able to get all this beautiful shots for them and I honestly cannot pick just a couple of favorites.  


















Thanks Jessica and John for letting me be a part of your day.  Can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be Jessica!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment