Monday, August 17, 2015

Regarding Fall Scheduling.....

Hello friends!  Hope you've had a wonderful summer!  I have a few important announcements to share today....

1) Unfortunately there was not enough interest in Back-to-School mini sessions for me to schedule a sign up.  If, however, you would like a mini session for Back-to-School, you may still schedule that privately with me, on an individual basis.  The price will be the regular price of $100 for the mini session.  For more info, please email with questions.  

2) This is the big one.  This Fall I have accepted a full time, long term job with the school district.  Some of you may know that I have also been a substitute teacher for the school district for the past few years.  However, starting the very first day of school next week, I will be employed as a full time/long term sub for the first part of the school year.  

What does this mean for you?  Well, first off, I am not...repeat NOT....ending my photography career.  I am, however, putting things on hold just for the Fall, until my schedule is back to 'normal', when I am back to subbing only part time, and am available for sessions more regularly.  I look for that to be sometime mid-October (ish), though I am not 100% sure exactly when due to circumstances beyond my control.  Therefore, I am not scheduling Fall sessions as of right now.  As the time draws closer when I can be sure of a date, I will provide updates and send out emails and communications to let you know where things stand and when you may start booking again. 

I know that many of you will need to turn elsewhere to ensure your family photos get done this Fall and I completely understand.  What I do hope is that a few of you will wait until I am more available later Fall.  I also hope that this does not mean I lose you as a client permanently.  I value and treasure each one of you more than you know.  

Now, for the good news!!!.....

3) I do still plan to do Pumpkin Patch minis in October!  I do not have a date for those as of yet, but if you'd like to be first on the list to know when sign ups are available, make sure you are on my email mailing list.  

4) And last but not least, because of the uniqueness of this situation, I plan to offer Fall Family minis for the first time ever!  I will schedule these in the very near future, for those of you that do need your family session done sooner rather than later.  I am super excited about this option because it allows me to still hopefully get to photograph a lot of you for your Fall pictures!  Again, if you are not already on my email list, be sure to get on it now to be the first to know of these.  They are sure to fill up quickly!  

Whew!  Thanks for reading this long update.  And thanks for hanging in there with me.  It is worth repeating - I value each and every single one of you and your families so much!  I treasure getting to photograph your growing families and it is the single most favorite part of my 'job'.  

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns or to get on my (email) mailing list at brandyscottphotography@yahoo.com.  Thanks so much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment