Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A whole lotta family!

Safe to say this was my largest group of people to photograph at one time. I won't pretend to remember all the names of all the kids and cousins. But I do know the original group! :) My long lost best friend from elementary school is Amanda (bottom left) and she had a sister Angie and two brothers Joey and Matt. Here they are all grown up. And the rest of the kids/families follow. It was a fun session! :)


















And I have to end on this picture, because it cracks me up! Gotta appreciate the brotherly love....




3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great pictures Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of the family centered on the bridge - Awesome! And the licking the nose - SO PERFECT :) :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic! We are on your blog. Love this site of yours, Brandy. You truly are so talented!

    ReplyDelete