Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Special!


Its that time of year....Fall is here, despite the 100 degree temperatures. ;)

I am excited to announce that I am going to be running a Pumpkin Patch special. For 2 days in October, I will be at the local area Pumpkin Patch and available for photo sessions. These will be mini sessions of 20-30 min each and limited to one family with an expected number of 6-10 pictures per family. It will only cost $25 to get one of these limited slots! And you will get a digital copy of your edited images within 2 weeks after your session. I have created an online sign up sheet to do this and you can click the following link to get more information and to sign up for a session. Don't wait too long! Spots are limited and are sure to go fast! Click below to sign up now!




I do believe you need to have a Google account to view the document and sign up in a time slot. If you do not have a Google account and do not wish to get one, but are still interested in more information, you may contact me privately at brandyscottphotography@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment