Monday, October 10, 2011

Jordan, Noah, and Keaton

This was actually my first time shooting at Research Park! Not sure why it was only my first, but I love it. Love the rocks and streams and lots of real pretty scenery. Its a great location for "Fall" type pictures in my opinion. Anyway, on to the subjects!


First up, this is oldest son, Jordan, who was about to turn 17 when we did this shoot!







Then, is this little heartbreaker, Noah, who is about to be 5. I'm thinking an arranged marriage for one of my girls with this handsome little man. :)












And last, but certainly not least is the up and coming, Keaton! He is a super fast one year old who his older brothers spend a lot of time chasing. ;)








So much fun to work with and I look forward to seeing these beautiful boys continue to grow. (and yes, you can call boys beautiful :P )














No comments:

Post a Comment