Monday, October 3, 2011

A friendly reminder...

Just a couple of quick announcements -

First, I have emailed everyone with a pumpkin patch picture appointment for this coming weekend (Oct 7 or Oct 8). If you did not get an email confirmation from me, then I do not have you signed up! You need to contact me to get in.
Also, if you did not sign up yet, but would like to, there are still 3 available time slots for this weekend! You can click here to read more about it. But you must email me NOW to get in.

Secondly, just a reminder - if you are wanting a session for Fall pictures or a session in time for Christmas, you also need to email now. I only have a few weekend spots available through the end of the year!! Some weekdays are still open, but the weekend spots are almost gone. So don't wait any longer! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment