Friday, January 4, 2013

Big news!

Ok, yea yea....I know.  Y'all have heard it before from other people.  But now, I can really appreciate how big this news is.

I have been hard at work on my little ol' business here.  If you notice, there's a new logo up there --^.  Along with that, I've ordered some new business cards.  But most importantly, I have created my own official website!  That's HUGE!

Ok, maybe you've never created a website.  But let me tell you...besides all of the thousands of decisions, tedious as they may be, that you have to make...  you also have set it all up, purchase domain names, secure web hosting, design it all after you have it all set up.  It doesn't just happen.  Its a LOT of work.  So, now, like I said...I know everyone's heard other people be all excited about their new website and thought, 'oh yea...whatever'.  But now.  Now, I can appreciate that excitement! Its a LOT of work.

I'm not done quite yet.  There's still some kinks (my mobile site is not configuring just right yet, for instance) and some other things I might add later...  but it's up.  It's running!  And it's not too shabby if I do say so myself.  :)

So, go check it out!  Lemme know what you think!




And don't worry.  I'll still be updating this blog here, as well as my Facebook page (have you 'liked' my page yet?  Please do!  Click here to do that now!).  But now, I have a real bonafide website.  For at least 2 years (that's how long my web hosting contract is good for ;)  I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Brandy! A job WELL DONE! Love the new website! Only makes me wish we lived closer to have you continue to take pics of our growing family. :( Much luck to you and your growing business. Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete